Combine the benefits of Ice and Massage in one single product. Activate your Cryosphere in the freezer for 2 hours and use your Cryosphere for up to 6 hours of ice cold muscle relief. Our patent-pending 2 in 1 design allows the user to access the free-rolling Cryosphere for mobility and total-body use.
Use the Cryosphere across your entire body to accelerate and recover damaged or inflamed muscles and injuries. Increase blood and lymphatic flow using trigger point myofascial release.
Relieve muscle spasms, stiffness or joint pain. Help break up scar tissue and improve lactic acid build up. Combat muscle fatigue, pain, tightness, soreness and knots while promoting natural stress relief.
- 6 Hours Of Cold Relief
- 2 in 1 Design for Full Body Recovery
- Free Rolling
- Keeps Hands Warm
- 100% Mess Free
Recoup Cryosphere Difference
In designing the Cryosphere, Recoup set out to create the most durable, longest lasting cold massage roller solving the problems of ice cups, lacrosse balls and foam rollers. The ball is a little larger than a baseball, made from 310 stainless steel and filled with 3.14oz of nontoxic cooling gel. Recoup's Cryosphere handle allows for the ball to freeroll for controlled recovery. On top of the handle is a rubber layer for optimal grip.
“This is a game changer. I hate icing my injuries even though I know it helps. Just the mess of ice cups and the ice packs never seem cold enough. The Recoup silver ball came across my social media and I decided to give it a try. Its so good. Stays cold for soo long. They say 6 hours - i have had it out 4 so far and still very cold. Super easy to use and somewhat addictive. Give this a try. Don’t know how I didn’t know this existed sooner.” - Marie Swider
Key Product Features
6 Full Hours of Cold Relief
360° Free Rolling Motion
100% Leak Proof
The Cryosphere provides all the benefits of a traditional Self Myofacial Release (foam rolling) in combination with Cryotherapy (Ice Massage). These two forms of muscle therapy help to decrease inflammation, aid in post-workout recovery and allow specific treatment for areas in need. By applying the pressure with the cold roller the muscle will release metabolic waste products and toxins which become build up in the muscle after exercising. In addition, Self Myofacial Release impacts the Golgi Tendon Organs and allows the muscle to relax. Once the muscle is relaxed the cold aspect of the product allows for a decrease in inflammation. The Cryosphere's unique combination of Self Myofascial Release and Cryotherapy allows for the body to recover faster and decrease the potential for injury. The Cryosphere has application for many major injuries active people face such as Plantar Fasciitis, Shin Splints, Tennis/Golf Elbow, and other overuse injuries."
-Rob Van Valkenburgh Director of NFL Combine Prep/ D1 Head Trainer / Assistant Athlete Director at Purdue.
- Cryotherapy (Ice), After a workout, a day at work, or any type of activity the body needs to repair itself for the next day. It does so with the help of blood vessels that bring oxygen to your muscle tissue while removing waste products of exercise — the most common being lactic acid. Too much lactic acid build-up can cause your muscles to function poorly and will often lead to fatigue. An ice bath will immediately reduce swelling while flushing lactic acid out of your body. When you sit in an ice bath — or when you rub a cup of ice on the muscles you just trained —the cold causes your blood vessels to tighten. This helps drain the lactic acid out of your tired muscles. When you get out of the bath, your muscle tissue warms back up, causing a return of oxygenated blood to help your muscles recover.
- Myofascial Release (Massage), Myofascial release (MFR) therapy focuses on releasing muscular shortness and tightness. There are a number of conditions and symptoms that myofascial release therapy addresses. Many patients seek myofascial treatment after losing flexibility or function following an injury or if experiencing ongoing back, shoulder, hip, or virtually pain in any area containing soft tissue. Other conditions treated by myofascial release therapy include Temporo-Mandibular Joint (TMJ) disorder, carpal tunnel syndrome, or possibly fibromyalgia (muscle pain syndrome or migraine headaches
After placing in the freezer for two hours, slide and adjust the Cryosleeve above, at or below knees and elbows to relieve soreness and inflammation resulting from or related to:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Tennis/Golfer’s elbow
- Carpal Tunnel
- General Joint Pain
- Shin Splints
- Muscles Pulls
- Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness
- Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Physical Therapy
- Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
HOW TO RECOUP: THE R.I.M.E. METHOD
Relieve pain and swelling and promote healing and flexibility with RICE—Rest, Ice, Massage, and Elevation.
Rest. Rest and protect the injured or sore area. Stop, change, or take a break from any activity that may be causing your pain or soreness.
Ice. Cold will reduce pain and swelling. Use your Cryosphere right away to prevent or minimize swelling. Treat the affected area for 10-20 minutes 3 or more times a day.
Massage. Relieve muscular tension, relax muscles and reduce muscle soreness and fatigue. Massaging relieves muscular restriction, tightness, stiffness and spasms.
Elevation. Elevate the injured or sore area on pillows while applying cold treatment and anytime you are sitting or lying down.
This item works wonders on sore muscles. I use mostly on my back, but I can see where it would easily work wherever you experience muscle soreness or pain. I'm sold both on the product and Recoup!!
The small cryosphere ball is good at targeting my achilles tendinitis pain. All I do is simply roll and feel relief. It’s a good, long-term investment to help aid in relief. I would recommend using it after you complete your workout.
I'm using it right now.
Didn't even know this thing existed until I found it in a friend's freezer. Bought one the next day. They're awesome!!
I have used this RECOUP for the past few years and I find that this is the best thing that I can use for my clients and they too feel the same.