Whether you are runner looking to listen to music, stay warm, recover from workouts, log your training, or improve your nutrition, here are 5 affordable products for you:
1. Yurbuds- $49.99: Let your music motivate you with exceptional sound that stays put. TwistLock® Technology and FlexSoft® Comfort Fit guarantee these sweat-proof in-the-ear sport earphones never hurt or fall out, with exclusive Quik Clik™ Tangle-Free Magnets that make transporting them headache-free. yurbuds® Inspire® 400 allows ambient sound to ensure you hear everything you need to stay safe and provides the ultimate in ease with a 3-button command center and microphone for music, call, volume and voice control that works with your favorite Apple® device. Made to move, just like you
2. The Stinger- $40:- The Stinger is a gift that keeps on giving. This product is portable, cold, and helps with running injuries. Keep those who you love running in a few easy steps
1) Unscrew the lower handle (Blue) counter clockwise
2) Take the ball out and place in the freezer
3) Take the ball out and place it back in the handle. It is ready for use!
The ball will freely roll inside the handle. Pick any muscle group and start rolling the ball over the area. We advise roughly I minute per area. Place the handle on the wall for back use. Outside the handle: Use like a lacrosse ball, Roll out feet, hips, calves, hamstrings, back while laying down, Foot massages are the most popular use. Combine cold therapy and massage precision for a great recovery experience.
3. Boxtera- $35: The Birchbox/Dollar Shave Club of Snack but better. The Boxtera allows you to pick the snack. Boxtera gift is 20-22 servings of healthy orientated, natural snacks. This gift that will last at least a month. You will make your recipient feel great on the inside.
5. Brooks Greenlight Glove- $34: The Greenlight running glove is designed to go. Made from moisture-wicking DriLayer® fabric, it features a tech-tipped thumb and index finger plus a handy (no pun intended) envelope pocket on the palm. It has a tech-tipped thumb and index finger, envelope pocket at palm, and reflective detail.
5. Runners Journal: A year of Running- $14: Competitive and recreational runners will love this durable journal for tracking their runs and regimen. From goal-setting and route-planning to gear-hunting, race-scouting, and more, runners can view at-a-glance progress reports and track a year's worth of daily activity in a calendar style journal. Contains user-friendly fill-in infographics and charts round out this attractive package—the ultimate tool for an increasingly popular mode of exercise.